Sunday, July 10, 2005

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw



Well it's that time of year again - the time when downtown Calgary stops working, puts on cowboy clothes, bars charge twice as much for beer, and everyone gets drunk for 10 days. I hit the grounds on Saturday. It was pretty much the same ol' Stampede with the exception of the grandstand having double the fireworks as last year. I must say, the most fireworks I have ever seen at an event, it was "way kewl dood". After four heroin beers at the grandstand show we were all well on our way and ready for a change in scenery. Next stop - Drum and Monkey.

After meeting up with the rest of the crew, they quickly found out I was gunned and proceeded to order jager bombs to further aid the intoxication. It didn't take long before I was seeing double and all of a sudden the lights were turned on, it was time to go home, eat a spulombos sausage and crater.

If Saturday night is any indication of this year's Stampede, my liver and I aren't going to get along.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how come you turned into such a bitch on Friday after a night of drinkin Thursday?
James = little bitch

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger James said...

I was tired of hanging out with homosexuals such as yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home