Friday, October 14, 2005

Is matty good hanging them up?

From his site:

I was doing an interview yesterday with the Winnipeg Sun and realized, after answering a question, that this may very well be the last tour that I ever do with this sort of band. That’s not to say that there might not be the odd one off in the future, but I really don’t see the point of continuing presenting material this way, especially if it doesn’t jive with new material. So you never know, this could just be the last time that you get to hear some of these songs live.

I personally enjoy his older material when I go see his concerts, but it sounds like he wants to go solo in my opinion, maybe an acoustic tour. Guess I can't blame the guy, he's been in the game for quite a while.

Looking forward to his concert in Calgary on Nov. 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home